Wednesday 18 June 2014

Vanilla pudding cookies Red White and Blue #CreativeCookieExchange


I didn't know what to make for this months theme (red, white and blue), I had wanted to try these Vanilla pudding cookies so I thought I would try decorating them in red, white and blue. My lines are a little wonky but they still taste great and they also tasted great plain also.

Vanilla pudding Cookies
11/2 Cup Plain flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
180 gms Butter
1cup Sugar
2 Eggs
1pkt Vanilla Pudding
Instructions
Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy, adding eggs one at a time then vanilla.
Add flour, salt, baking powder and vallina pudding  gradually to the wet mixture. Spoon on lined baking trays and bake at 180C for 10-12 min.
Enjoy








Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I don't think your lines are wonky at all! Those cookies are absolutely stunning! I would love to make them for the 4th of July!! Thanks for sharing lady and have a great week! Nicole xooxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. How simple can one get? This is the next recipe to share with my coworkers! Just have to search out that package of vanilla pudding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Nicole! Your lines are beautiful and I love that you used two different blues. They jump off the plate and wouldn't last long at any picnic or holiday celebration, Jill!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your red, white & blue cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you supporting the football with these cookies? So cheerful and fun!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You may see wonky lines, but I see ones that are homemade with love. These are beautiful cookies!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are funny and so bright! Christa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.