Monday 1 December 2014

Scavenger Hunt (November 2014)


These are my photos for this months Scavenger Hunt If you would like to join in, just leave a link on the Scavenger Hunt  page to your photos collection, on your  Blog. That way we can all see and enjoy them. I now have a Scavenger Hunt Button on my home page, that will link back to the Scavenger hunt page, It would be great if you could use the button on your Blogs.

(Sorry for getting the link up late, it didn't want to work for me)


N is for ?: A rain drop on a Nasturtium leaf.

12 pm: I started the christmas cooking at 12pm.



People: Nothing like walking in the rain.

Look Back:  This guy was looking right back at me.


Joy is:  Rosie rolling on the grass.


Paper: Christmas paper.



Window: 



Hair: 
Fraser loves to get a hair brush each day, but you wouldn't know from looking at him.


Funny: 



Something you found: 3 little fungi.



whatever you please:
 Master M getting ready for a 6am start, wearing his 100km tea shirt thats 2000 laps he did in just over a month.



I would love it if joined in on the Scavenger hunt, it just a bit of fun each month and a good way to keep us inspired to take photos.







Follow on Bloglovin 








17 comments:

  1. Well done! I really enjoyed viewing your photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set of photos, have seen the sign before and often thought I would buy it to put on my two son's doors, so they could read it every night before they go to bed !!!!!
    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos! The one with the guy "looking back" to you is just could be for "Funny" and for "Hair" as well! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is an awful lot of swimming! Love the doggie photos too! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set of photos. I really love people, joy and window. I'm glad I wasn't around when that guy looked back at you though - he's scary! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sign is hilarious!!!! And that shot of the rain drop is beautiful!! But boy the look back shot.... He looks serious!!! Stunning collection friend!!! I have missed your posts!!! Happy day to you!! Nicole xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic pictures, I love the walking in the rain. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fab!! That man's hair is astounding!!! Wow! I think the window one is beautifully captured and the people in the rain is a great find! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice photos, I really like the portrait of the guy with the hair (intentional portrait or otherwise!) it's a great shot, I always feel a bit too self conscious to snap pics of strangers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ótimas fotos!!!
    Rosie sabe mesmo aproveitar a vida.
    As fotos do rapaz do cabelo e da moça da janela são muito boas!
    Aqui Nasturtium são conhecidas como Capuchina e são muito apreciadas na culinária.
    Parabéns ao Master M... 2000 voltas exige muito treino e determinação.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Jill! I enjoyed your collection of photos so much. I can't believe how tall Master M has gotten ~ kudos to him for swimming 100 km in a month! That's wonderful. I especially liked window, joy, and looking back. Have a great rest-of-the week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Back again after catching up on everyone's posts. Just wanted to add that it was really fun to see all the interpretations of N! People were so creative and varied in their interpretations. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos! I especially love the one directed at teenagers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great photos! I love people and whatever you please!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great photos, I got caught out with time again. ooops! Will try and enter, probably new year now. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. amazing sale, stubbed out a cigarette, turned, why Dragon aspect years of the rise of the gangsters cheap ray ban wayfarer sunglasses who did not come against us. put on a pair of cheap ray ban sunglasses outlet australia xactly the same ray ban sunglasses outlet australia expression we now thirteen Street looks bright, in fact, put throughout ray ban sunglasses outlet australia jiangzhou at best is a nameless small gangs, ray ban sunglasses outlet australia Do ray ban sunglasses sale australia not know the sale is intended to silver, chuckled, the heart was

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was about to say something on this topic. But now i can see that everything on this topic is very amazing and mind blowing, so i have nothing to say here. I am just going through all the topics and being appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I always enjoy reading what you have to say.